Get cash when you need it with a People First FCU Standard ATM card. An ATM card means easy access to your savings and checking accounts and
your direct deposit.
- No annual fee
- 24-hour access to your money at ATM locations that accept Interlink®, Pulse or Plus
- Make point-of-sale purchases at merchants that accept Interlink® and Pulse
- Merchant "cash back" option with purchase
- Free transactions at People First FCU ATMs
- 6 free transactions (withdrawals, deposits & transfers) per month¹ performed at non-People First FCU ATMs
- $500 purchase limit and a $500 withdrawal limit at ATMs per business day
- An aggregate total of 10 transactions permitted per business day between purchases and withdrawals
Download the application and return it to any branch.
ATM - Automated Teller Machine
For more information please view our Consumer Account Agreement.
See our Consumer Fee Schedule for associated fees.
In order to access the applications, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free software for viewing
and printing Adobe PDF files.
¹ Does not include surcharge fees imposed by other financial institutions