Share Certificate & IRA Share Certificate Accounts
- Share Certificates or IRA Certificates
- Minimum $500 opening deposit required
- 6 to 60-month terms available
- Earn competitive dividends monthly
- Automatic renewal
- Maturity notices mailed approximately 30 days in advance
- Federally insured by the NCUA*
Sign Up Today!
Visit any one of our branches and a Member Service Representative will be happy to meet with you!
Penalties and fees may be imposed for early withdrawal.
*Certificates and Savings Accounts, excluding IRAs, are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to a total of $250,000 for any balance set up under the same ownership. This is the maximum amount allowed by law. The combined balances of your People First FCU IRA Shares and IRA Certificates are federally insured up to $250,000 and are insured separately from other People First FCU Savings and Certificate Accounts.
For more information please view our Consumer Account Agreement.
See our Consumer Fee Schedule for associated fees.