At People First FCU, our dedication to meeting our members' needs is matched only by our dedication to giving back to the communities we serve.
People First FCU is proud to be a part of what matters to our members.
People First and their employees live by the philosophy of "people helping people" and are always willing to donate their time to participate in various
community events and raise funds for various local causes, organizations, and groups. These include:
- American Heart Association Heart Walk
- American Heart Association in support of Go Red for Women Day
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lehigh Valley, Bowl-a-thon
- Mayfair, Celebration of the Arts
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Camelot for Children (proceeds from our Entertainment book sales)
- The Second Harvest Food Bank
- LVACT and Lehigh County Early Intervention Christmas Giving Program where employees and our Board of Directors help make the holiday season special for
many adults and children