Frequently Asked Questions | Credit Cards

As soon as you notice your card has been lost or stolen, call 1-800-325-3678 immediately. Hold for a Customer Service Representative.

You may receive a cash advance by presenting your credit card at any People First branch, at any other financial institution that is a Visa® member or by calling our Member Service Center. Cash advance funds can also be accessed through ATMs that display the Visa® logo. To obtain a cash advance at an ATM, you will need to use your credit card and Personal Identification Number (PIN).

There is a minimum cash advance amount of $50.00.

You must apply for a credit limit increase. Fill out a new Visa® application obtained from the credit union office, apply online or call our 24-Hour Loan Center at 1.877.531.5126. If you apply online, indicate in the comments that you wish to increase your limit, and to what dollar amount.

For a limit decrease, simply sign our maintenance form, provide your card number and indicate that you want to have your limit lowered to the amount you specify. This form is located at any branch or call our Member Service Center and have the form mailed to you.

Mail a check or money order to the following address:

FIS Remittance Center
P.O. Box 4521
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4521

Yes, you can. Go to EZcardinfo and click on the link to enroll. Enter the information requested. Once you're logged in, you can obtain current account information, such as balance, limit, last payment, and recent transactions.

Visa® is accepted at merchants worldwide. To use your Visa® card at an ATM machine, see Visa's web site for a list of ATM machines in the area you plan to visit.

Verified by Visa® is a unique service that uses a personal password to help protect Visa® card numbers against unauthorized card use while shopping online at participating stores.

FALCON is a fraud prevention service. The FALCON system provides continual monitoring of card activity to identify and help protect your accounts against fraudulent use.

When unusual spending behaviors or transactions appear on your card, a FALCON service representative will contact you by phone to verify the suspicious transactions. If the transactions are not yours, FALCON will assist you in blocking your cards and reporting unauthorized usage.

Yes, through EzCard Info you can sign up to receive an electronic statement each month as well as various alerts that can be sent via email or text. When you sign up for electronic statements you will have up to 24 months of statements available online.

Equal Housing Lender Equal Opportunity Lender
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
Who's Who winner Best of the Valley winner Readers Choice 2015