Related Links
Frequently Asked Questions | Tax Preparation

By law, these forms must be in the mail by January 31. You should receive your 1099-INT Statement for dividends earned on your account, and your 1098 Mortgage interest statement for interest you paid on your mortgage loan, near that date.

Your refund can be deposited to your regular savings or checking account. Simply use your six-digit account number and our Routing/Transit Number of 231379115 on your 1040 form when you file your tax return.

The correct Routing/Transit Number is 231379115. This number is used for all branches, regardless of their location.

Year-end dividend-paid statements (IRS Form 1099) are mailed out by the end of January. These forms are only issued if you earned more than $10.00 in dividends.

Under current law, interest paid on loans secured by a primary residence may be tax deductible. Ask your tax advisor about your home and your personal tax situation to determine whether or not interest would be tax deductible. If you obtain a line of credit secured by your home, People First will provide you with a 1098 form if interest is over $600.

Equal Housing Lender Equal Opportunity Lender
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
Who's Who winner Best of the Valley winner Readers Choice 2015