Mobile App Conversion
Download the new Mobile Access application today from your smart devices app store. The previous Mobile App will be discontinued on 7/31/18.
Are you enrolled in PC Access? If so, your PC Access user name and password are all that you need to begin using the NEW Mobile Access.
You can register now or on your smart device through the App.
Not sure what version of Mobile Access you have? If your app icon says "Mobile Access" you need to update. If it says "People First", you have the newest version.
With Mobile Access you can:
- Check account and loan balances
- View transactional history
- Touch ID (Fingerprint) log in
- Transfer funds
- Deposit personal and payroll checks with mobile Check Deposit1
- View copies of checks that have cleared
- View surcharge-FREE ATM locations
- Pay your bills with our Bill Payer solution
- Maintain and enable Debit Reward$
- Send Person to Person (P2P) payments with Popmoney
PopMoney allows you to send or request money from your family and friends quickly and easily using an email address, mobile phone number or U.S. bank account number. Best of all, this service is FREE! Sign into your Mobile Access or PC Access account today to get started.
1Account must be in good standing and meet eligibility requirements.