With Mobile Access you can:
Mobile Access offers you three free, different, convenient methods to access your account through your phone. Select one or all three, depending upon your needs and the capabilities of your phone:
- Mobile Web* using a web browser (web-enabled device required)
- Mobile App* using a downloadable application (web-enabled device required)
- Text Banking* (text-enabled device required)
Mobile Access allows you to connect to your accounts through a secure channel. You will be asked to provide a username and password during the registration process. Once registered, you will have the ability to:
- Check Share account, CD, and Loan balances,
- View recent transaction history and transfer funds between accounts (Transfer funds option is not available through Text Banking),
- Deposit a Check,
- Send Person to Person Payments, and
- View Surcharge-Free ATM locations.
- Enrollment in Mobile Access is easily accomplished on your mobile device. You may also enroll by downloading our app, People First FCU, from the App Store or Android Play Store.
- Once enrolled you may access the Mobile Web version
- During the registration process you will be asked to provide several pieces of information contained on your People First account. In order to be automatically approved, you must provide the exact information we have on file. If you are unable to complete the online registration process, please contact our Member Service Center for assistance, during normal business hours, at 610.797.7440 or 1.800.446.5598.
- In Mobile Access you can enroll multiple People First accounts. You supply the account information, answer security questions, and validate the account.
- Mobile Access adheres to all federal audit standards for physical and electronic security with 256-bit SSL encryption, with data security that meets or exceeds FFIEC guidelines and SSAE 16 certified data centers, username and password access, and application time out when the phone is not in use. Only enrolled phones are granted access. In addition, no account data is ever stored on the phone. Text banking does not provide encryption or screen time outs.
- All maintenance is handled within the Mobile Access app in the Account Maintenance section.
- Text banking requires the use of special short codes and text commands. Please review the information prior to utilizing text banking.
*Standard web and text fees may apply pursuant to your mobile carrier agreement.