When life takes an unexpected turn, it's good to know People First FCU is there.
A variety of insurance programs are available to you so you won't have to worry when unforeseen situations arise.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
People First Federal Credit Union wants to help protect your family with $1,000.00 INSURANCE COVERAGE PAID FOR YOU BY PEOPLE FIRST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
As a People First Federal Credit Union member age 18 or older you can help protect your family's financial future with Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company. In addition to the $1,000.00 Credit Union Paid coverage paid for you People First Federal Credit Union, you can purchase Additional Coverage at group rates.
- You are pre-authorized for Additional Coverage up to $300,000
- Your acceptance is guaranteed - No Medical Exams or Health Questions
- Benefits are paid to your beneficiary if you die from a covered accident
You cannot be turned down for the Credit Union Paid Coverage — or any additional coverage you may select. All coverage reduces by 50% at age 70 and older, regardless of age at enrollment.
Remember, the $1,000.00 coverage is at no cost to you. It's complimentary of People First Federal Credit Union. Click here to learn more and enroll
Robert Dudacek, Licensed Insurance Agent #972576-TN
Hospital Accident Protection (HAP) Insurance
Collect Daily Cash Benefits of up to $1,800
With this Hospital Accident Plan Member Benefit, when a serious covered accident lands you in the hospital you can receive the following Cash Benefits:
$1,800 a day Intensive Care Confinement $900 a day Hospital Confinement
- All Cash Benefits paid directly to you
- All paid in addition to any other insurance you may have
- All yours to spend any way you want
This product may not be available to residents of all states. Confinement benefits reduce by 50% at age 65, and reduce to 25% at age 70. Insurance is underwritten by Federal Insurance Company, a Chubb company. For California Residents: Insurance product offered by Franklin Madison Insurance Services LLC. Underwritten by Federal Insurance Company
Recuperative Care Plan (RCP)
Provides cash benefits to the insured upon release from hospital, in the event the insured is hospitalized due to a covered accident or sickness.
- Guaranteed coverage; no medical exams or health questions.
- Benefits are paid in cash for up to 365 days.
- The first 60 days of coverage are FREE.
- Coverage is for recuperative care for accidents and sickness, some exclusions apply.
- Affordable group rates apply.
- Underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company.
- Insured and spouse: 18 and older.
- Immediate Family Member: spouse, domestic partner, parent, grandparent, sibling or child; and your spouse's or domestic partner's parent, sibling or child.
- No termination age, however, Recuperative Accident and Recuperative Sickness benefits reduce to 50% at age 70.
As with all insurance programs, some exclusions apply which are detailed in the Certificate of Insurance provided by Affinion Group. For more information about this product please see our Recuperative Care Plan FAQs.
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.