eStatements & eAlerts
View your monthly account statement online for free!
People First eStatements and eAlerts let you monitor your account and get transaction notifications safely online.
- Get your statement faster - you will receive an eAlert as soon as your statement is available.
- View statements online anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Organize your statements easily.
- Print statements anytime, as many copies as you want.
- Never misplace a statement again.
- eStatements replace mail delivery of printed statements.
- eStatements help stop fraud and Identity Theft on your account by minimizing the chances of criminals getting their hands on printed statements.
- Receive alerts and notifications regarding account events via email or text.
- You will be advised of events such as:
- Share and Loan Balances
- Large Deposits and Withdrawals
- Share balances above/below a certain amount
- Loan Payment Reminders
- Certificate Maturity
- eAlerts help stop fraud and Identity Theft on your account by notifying you of account events in a timely manner.
Sign Up Today!
Signing up for eStatements is quick and easy. Simply logon to PC Access, click on the eStatement link, accept the disclosure, and select your delivery options. A valid e-mail account is required for eStatement delivery notices. Not yet a PC Access user? Register for PC Access Online today.
For more information please view our Consumer Account Agreement.
In order to access the application, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free software for viewing and printing Adobe PDF files.
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.