Skip to content
Hands in the Air

Frequently Asked Questions

Account Inquiries FAQs

How do I change my Address or Phone Number?

Stop by in-person at one of our branches with photo identification, or mail us a signed letter stating the old information, the new information and the accounts that are affected, or submit the change through our
secure PC Access online service.

If I move out of the area or quit my current job, may I keep my account?

Yes, once a member, always a member. Simply be sure to change your address, phone number and e-mail address and sign up for our electronic services. If you close your account, you must meet eligibility
requirements to reestablish membership at a later date.

My name has changed. How do I update this on my accounts?

In order to change your name, we require documentation of the change and your old and new signature. Some acceptable forms of documentation are the following:

  • Marriage License
  • Divorce Decree
  • Other court ordered name change documents
  • Driver's License
  • Passport

Contact our Member Service Center to have the formed mailed to you or stop by any People First FCU branch.

How do I remove someone from my account?

An Account Change form needs to be completed. This form can be completed at any branchor you can call our Member Service Center and have it mailed to you. The signature of the individual being removed from the account
is required.

How do I place a password on my account?

You may request this service by stopping at any branch or by calling our Member Service Center. Members often do this when their account or personal privacy has been compromised because their wallet/purse was lost or
stolen. Passwords may not be placed on accounts to prohibit a joint owner from withdrawing any funds or performing any transactions to which they are entitled to do.

What happens if my account doesn't have any activity in a five-year period?

On or before April 15 of each year we are required to turn over funds to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on any account that has not had monetary activity (a deposit or withdrawal) in the past five years. These accounts are considered unclaimed property or escheat. The
posting of dividends does not qualify as monetary activity.

Prior to turning over the funds to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania a series of letters are sent to each affected account notifying them of their account status.

At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.

Equal Housing Lender
Equal Opportunity Lender

Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.

Scroll To Top