Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Access FAQs
- What are the requirements to install Mobile Access?
- How do I register my account?
- What do I do if I locked myself out?
- What are the requirements for my Password?
- What do I do if I don't remember my User ID or Password?
- What is Popmoney?
- I received the error message: No destinations at host. Please contact your financial institution.
- I received the error message: SS24 We cannot let you access the application because some of your information duplicates with another registered customer.
- I tried to use Popmoney and received this error message: SS31 Missing Information.
- How do I transfer money between other People First accounts?
- Is Popmoney the same as P2P?
In order to install the mobile app on an iPhone you need IOS 10.0 or higher, for Android, IOS 5.0 or higher.
Click on Sign Up or Register from the login page.
You will need to call the Member Service Center to be reset.
Passwords must be at least 6 characters. It must use a mix of letters, numbers, or special characters.
Simply click "Forgotten user ID or Password to recover them.
PopMoney allows you to send or request money from your family and friends quickly and easily using an email address, mobile phone number or U.S. bank account number.
This error occurs because there isn't a phone number with the text option enabled on the account. Login to PC Access and add the phone number to the security settings and enable the text feature.
I received the error message: SS24 We cannot let you access the application because some of your information duplicates with another registered customer.
If you signed up for Popmoney on one account and you try to sign up on another account you will receive this error message. Contact the Member Service Center to disable the account you do not want to use for Popmoney.
You will receive this error if you do not have a checking account. A checking account is required to use the Popmoney service.
Complete the Member to Member Transfer form to allow transfers from your account to other People First FCU accounts.
Yes, with Popmoney you can easily transfer funds to any email address, mobile phone number, or U.S. Bank account. At this time Popmoney is not supported using Safari version 11.
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.