Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Tellerphone?
- How do I sign up for Tellerphone?
- When is it available to use?
- How do I access Tellerphone?
- Can I change my Personal Identification Number (PIN) at any time?
- Is there a charge to use this service?
- What can I do with Tellerphone?
Tellerphone is our automated telephone banking system, and it's easy to use. Call 610.797.7440 or 800.446.5598 extension 1 from any touch-tone phone or mobile device, enter your four-digit PIN, and follow the menu prompts to obtain account information.
A Tellerphone application needs to be completed. Return the application by mail, fax, or in person.
Tellerphone is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- With a touch-tone telephone or mobile device call 610.797.7440 for local calls or toll free, 800.446.5598 extension 1.
- Enter your member account number with the exception of any leading zeros.
- Enter your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Yes. The first time you sign in you will be prompted to change your PIN. You can also change it under "More Options."
No. Tellerphone is FREE.
With Tellerphone you can:
- Check your savings, checking, and loan account balances
- Inquire on account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts or from a line of credit
- Transfer funds to pay a loan
- Verify cleared check
- Report a lost/stolen Visa® Debit Card or Standard ATM card
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.