The following holidays will be observed in 2021. These dates are in accordance with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia closures.
Holiday & Closure Schedule:
- Friday, January 1 - New Year's Day
- Monday, January 18 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 15 - President's Day
- Monday, May 31 - Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 6 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 11 - Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 11 - Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 25 - Thanksgiving Day
- Saturday, December 25 - Christmas Day
Weather closings will be announced on the following:
- Cat Country - 96.1 FM
- Frank FM - 107.5 FM
- The Hawk - 99.9 FM
- WBYN - 1160 AM
- WEST - 1400 AM
- WLEV - 100.7 FM
- WWYY - 107.1 FM
- Channel 69 - Storm Center Update
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.