When you join People First you become a part owner in a financial institution that exists solely for the purpose of providing our members with the highest quality of financial services. As a member you can take advantage of the wide array of low-cost products and services we offer.
Joining Is Easy
It is easy to open your account online or stop by any of our branches located throughout Lehigh and Northampton counties.
A member-owned, caring, provider of financial services, committed to helping the people of the Lehigh Valley and beyond to improve their lives and secure a better future.
As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution, People First Federal Credit Union's mission is to provide the highest quality of financial services in a friendly, convenient, personalized atmosphere. The credit union will operate in a financially sound and competitive manner to ensure long-term financial stability while safeguarding member's assets. These financial services will be provided by the credit union staff under the direction of the volunteer officials.
- Whether you choose to do your banking in one of our 8 convenient locations, from your desktop, or your smartphone, People First is available when and where you need us.
- A variety of deposit and loan products to help you achieve your financial goals.
- A free Share Draft/Checking account with a free Visa® Debit Card, online banking, bill pay, and overdraft protection.
- 24-Hour convenient services which allow you to apply for a loan, transfer money or withdraw money at ATMs
- Discount Movie and Amusement Park Tickets
- Financial education provided by GreenPath Financial Solutions
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Lehigh or Northampton counties in Pennsylvania.
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.