We know the pace at which you live is often hectic. That's why you need services that are easy to use, convenient and save time. If you have access to an internet enabled device, PC Access is right at your fingertips any time of the day or night.
With PC Access you can:
- Check your account balances
- View a copy of a check when it has cleared
- Make loan payments
- Take line of credit advances
- Find out if your payroll or pension has been credited
- Transfer funds between your own accounts and/or other member accounts
- View, download and print your Account Statement (eStatements)
- Receive alerts and notifications regarding account events (eAlerts)
- Schedule and pay bills without stuffing an envelope or buying stamps
- Activate or report a lost or stolen Visa® Debit/ATM Card
- Request check withdrawals, stop payments, reorder checks and much, much more.
Access a variety of Money Management tools
- View balances and transaction history for all People First accounts, as well as those from other financial instiutions, all in one place.
- Create budgets
- View spending trends
- Set goals
- Calculate net worth
Text the following commands to 454545
- BAL - Primary balance
- LAST - Last 5 transactions
- TRANS - Transfer funds to primary account
- STOP - Deactivate service
- HELP - Help keywords
Sign Up Today!
Sign up today and take control of your accounts! It is easy, it just takes a few minutes to Register for PC Access.
For more information please view our Consumer Account Agreement.
In order to access the application, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free software for viewing and printing Adobe PDF files.
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.