Your paper statements can be lost, stolen or somehow accessed in a way that your e-statements cannot. When you're ready to dump them, paper statements should be shredded or destroyed in some other
fashion. eStatements, on the other hand, really can't be accessed by anyone who doesn't have access to your service. Shredding is not a problem. Add in the ease of accessing them when you want to review or look something
up, and you're better off with electronically delivered statements than a paper copy that could end up in the wrong hands. Sign up for eStatements today.
- Sign into PC Access (Register if not enrolled)
- Click eDocuments (Under Additional Services)
- Accept eDocument Disclosure
- Select "Electronic Delivery" and click Save
- Complete test verification
- View your statement online 24/7
- Print your statement as needed
- No paper statements to organize
- Never misplace a statement again
- Have an eAlert emailed to you when certain events occur on your account
*Members who sign up to receive eStatements now through September 30, 2017 will be automatically entered into a drawing for an Amazon Echo® (with an estimated value of $179.99). One entry is
permitted per member account number. One winner will be selected at the end of August 2017 and September 2017. The winner will be responsible for any applicable taxes or other expenses related to the prize.
Non-natural person accounts (businesses or organizations) as well as employees and officials of People First will be excluded from the drawing. No purchase necessary. For a member to enter with no obligation,
print your name, address and telephone number on a 3 X 5 card and mail it to the Member Service Center, 2141 Downyflake Lane, Allentown, PA 18103. Only one post card entry per member permitted. Entries must be
received by close of business on September 30, 2017.