Visa® Platinum Credit Cards
Three incredible cards with great rates and Platinum benefits.
At People First, we let you choose the Platinum credit card with the low rate and features that works best for you. All offer incredible low rates, with Platinum benefits and the security and worldwide acceptance of Visa®.
Our Visa® Platinum Rewards card gives you the great features you want with a low rate, low fees, plus ScoreCard reward points.
If low interest rates are your main concern, our Visa® Platinum card gives all of the convenience of our Rewards card with a lower interest rate.
And if you need to re-establish or start building your credit score, our Visa® Platinum Secured card may be right for you!
All our Platinum Visa® Credit Cards offer these Platinum benefits:
- Same Low Rate for Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advances
- No Fee for Balance Transfers or Cash Advances
- 25-day Grace Period for Purchases
- Credit Limits Starting at $500.00
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance available
- Automatic Payment Plans
- Low Monthly Payments (2% of the outstanding balance or $10)
- Free LetterChecks
- Free Travel Accident Insurance of $500,000
- Free and Secure Online Access with EZCARDINFO
- Verified by Visa® Fraud Protection (Protect your online purchases with a personal password)
- Visa's Zero Liability Protection (Protection for unauthorized use of your card)
- Free Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Visa® Platinum Rewards
Our Visa® Platinum Reward Credit Card has the added feature of offering ScoreCard Rewards. Your everyday expenses turn into real rewards you can enjoy.
ScoreCard is a rewards program that allows you to earn Bonus Points for every net dollar you spend. Points can be redeemed for merchandise, recreation, and travel rewards. The more you use your Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card the more points you earn. Go to the ScoreCard Rewards website to view the merchandise and travel rewards catalogs.
This card is perfect if you tend to carry a balance, you’re looking for the lowest possible credit card interest rate, and you don’t want the ScoreCard Rewards. You’ll still get all the Platinum benefits and you’ll enjoy our lowest rate.
Visa® Platinum Secured Credit Card
Whether you have had difficulty in getting approved for unsecured credit in the past or are trying to re-establish, or start building credit, this type of credit card may be right for you. With our VISA® Platinum Secured Credit Card, you pledge a specific amount of money (minimum of $550) in your People First account. This amount on deposit secures your line of credit. The VISA® Platinum Secured Credit Card will report your account activity to the major consumer reporting agencies to help establish or re-build your credit.
Card Security and Access
The power to protect your credit card is now in your hands!
Download SecurLOCK Equip from your app store today. It’s fast and free.
- Turn Your Card ON/OFF
- Control where it can be used
- Receive instant alerts
- All of this protection directly from your smartphone.
Credit Card Online Account Access with eZCardInfo!
As a People First FCU credit card holder, you can enjoy convenient online access to your credit card account information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sign Up Now for eZCard Info and take advantage of the following features:
- View your account balances
- Check available credit
- Pay your bill online
- View up to 18 months of statement activity
- View 17 months of past statements
- Elect to receive electronic statements
- View transaction and spending reports
- Receive e-mail or text alerts regarding conditions or events affecting your account
- Download transactions to financial software
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.