Visa® Debit Card
Our Visa® Debit Card is both an ATM card for cash and a check card for purchases. Avoid the high interest credit cards. Our check card takes the cost of your purchases right out of your checking account. Use the card for purchases at millions of locations wherever Visa® is accepted. You can get convenient access to cash at any Interlink® or PLUS ATM or point of sale merchant.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL REISSUED DEBIT CARDS WILL HAVE A NEW CARD NUMBER.
Please plan ahead and keep track of all of your automatic debits that use your Debit card. When you receive your new card number you will need to inform the merchant.
Take advantage of the following features:
- No annual fee
- Purchases are deducted from your People First FCU checking account
- Free overdraft protection available from your savings and/or line of credit loan
- Merchant "cash back" option with purchase
- Free transactions at People First FCU ATMs
- 12 free transactions per month¹ (withdrawals, deposits, & transfers) performed at non-People First FCU ATMs
- Verified by Visa®--Now Available!
- $1,000 purchase limit and a $500 withdrawal limit at ATMs per business day
- An aggregate total of 20 transactions permitted per business day between purchases and withdrawals
The power to protect your debit card is now in your hands!
Download SecurLOCK Equip from your app store today. Its fast and free.
- Turn Your Card ON/OFF
- Control where it can be used
- Receive instant alerts
All of this protection directly from your smartphone.
Apply for a Visa® Debit Card Today!
Download the Visa Debit Card application and return it to any branch.
If your card is lost or stolen, call us immediately at 610.797.7440 or 1.800.446.5598. If you have PC Access you can report your card lost or stolen online.
For more information please view our Consumer Account Agreement.
See our Consumer Fee Schedule for associated fees.
In order to access the application, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free software for viewing and printing Adobe PDF files.
¹ Does not include surcharge fees imposed by other financial institutions
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.