Do you need to quickly get money to your friends and family who live far away? Simply stop by one of our convenient branch offices and provide us with the amount you need to send as well as to whom and where it's going, and we'll have the money wired out of your account and on its way. It's just one of the many advantages of being a People First FCU member.
The receiving institution must be contacted for specific wiring instructions before the wire transfer can be completed. The account holder assumes sole responsibility for providing correct wiring instructions.
When requesting an outgoing wire transfer, please visit one of our eight convenient locations and have the following information available:
- Your name, People First FCU account number and the amount of the wire transfer.
- Institution and branch name
- Exact address of the branch (including street, city, zip and country)
- Institution Branch Routing and Transit Number
- Name of the person or company to whom you are sending the wire, their address and account number
- Further credit information (final beneficiary), if necessary
- Foreign Swift Code for international wires, if available
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN), if required
Outgoing wire transfer requests must be received by 4:00 p.m. EST in order to be processed the same business day. Requests received after that time will be processed the next business day. Domestic Wire Transfers usually post to the beneficiary's account within 24 hours. International Wire Transfers can take several business days to process. People First FCU cannot guarantee when the receiving institution will credit the beneficiary's account. Please contact the receiving institution to verify receipt of funds. Outgoing wires can be sent Monday - Friday.
All U.S. currency incoming wires to accounts at People First FCU must be sent with the following information:
- Send to: People First Federal Credit Union; ABA # 231379115; 2141 Downyflake Lane, Allentown PA 18103
- Further Credit to: member name, member account number, address and share number
- Foreign wire and swift code information: Please see the instruction sheet for more information.
Incoming wires can be received Monday - Friday.
See our Consumer Fee Schedule for associated fees.
At People First FCU we are improving the accessibility and usability of our website for our members and potential members. Our efforts are based on the standards for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal opportunity to benefit from our services on our website and on other online services. If you have any questions or need help with any content on our website or online services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Member Service Center at 610.797.7440.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.